Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Plans

Did I hear back about my laptop?  Yes. 
I am waiting on a part and so are the people that will fix my laptop for a mere $64.00.  That's it!  That's all it is going to take...or that is what they told me.  We just need to wait for the part to come in.  According to the text I received from them on Sunday afternoon it has been ordered.  Then I got another text from them yesterday saying they were waiting for the part.  I have to say I am impressed with their service.  At least the service of keeping me up-to-date on what is going on while I stumble around without my electronic device that I thought I was going to have to replace completely.  Now if only the part would make a speedy entrance into that said electronic device by arriving soon.  I have plans, you know.
I am stumbling through these few days at work to take a bit of a vacation.  I will work through the next two days and July 4th is a holiday.  I've attached a few vacation days after Thursday (the 4th).  So I be off starting Thursday and not go back to work until July 11th (which is another Thursday).  We plan to spend a couple of days at my personal paradise - leaving Sunday and back on Tuesday.  I'm looking forward to that for the first time in a couple of years.  I thoroughly enjoyed the last time we went with the entire family but this is the first time I just want to go.  It would be nice to have my laptop back but I don't know if that will happen yet and I will do without if it comes to that. 
So click, clack, click...this borrowed keyboard is not my own but soon enough I will have mine back.  I will be calm and patient because I have plans, you know.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT