Saturday, July 6, 2013

Got it back

I got a text today about noontime.  You will never guess, since I wasn't expecting it, but it was from the electronics store saying my laptop was repaired and ready to pick up.  Whoop, whoop!  I couldn't believe it.  I was pretty resigned to the fact that I would be leaving town for a few days tomorrow without it.  I was already resolved to the fact that I was going to take a binder of blank paper to hand-write any story ideas I wanted to work on.  I made up my mind that I would take another approach to doing what I would normally do on my laptop.  Because I wouldn't have it to use.

But I do!  I'm using it now.  My keyboard is completely restored and working magically.  The best part of getting it back (now or later, if that had happened) is the fact that it only cost me a total of $69.25 including tax.  That was incredible for me to even think I could have gotten it all done, from bringing it to them last Saturday and receiving it back this Saturday for that price. And that was also with them having to order the part.  I was pretty sure when the keyboard stopped working I was going to need to replace the laptop completely.  I was sure I was going to have to invest in a brand new one.  And that turned out not to be the case and it turned out I won't be going out-of-town without my laptop.  Because now I have mine back and yeah, yes, say it again.
Whoop, whoop!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT