Monday, July 15, 2013

Start it off

I have no time this morning to sit and ponder but the day is still stretched out ahead of me.  We are supposed to get some rain but I'm still waiting.  I got my run done early yesterday morning.  Well, it wasn't that early but around 8ish and I was able to check things off my long list of to-do's I had.  Pretty much everything is in it's place.  A good way to start off the new week, the mid-month.
I got another email from someone who read my short piece with nice things to say.  This must be the third person I've had telling me they are going to start flipping penny's when they see them.  It wasn't my intention but it's interesting and nice.
My favorite note was very simple.  It came with a five star rating and said simply, "This is a very nice piece and well written. Keep writing."   
It's probably my favorite because it came with the added encouragement.  A little boost to start the week.  Ooops...I've gone over my allotted time!  
TT       

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT