Monday, July 8, 2013

Like now

I just wrote a post that I will not publish.  I was feeling a little too sorry for myself and I just don't have the patience for that right now.  Let me count off all the good things that I have going for me and try to put what I was boo-hooing about into perspective.  No.  No.  There is no reason to even mention what it was all about.  Nothing.  That's what it was about.

I did some writing on a short piece yesterday that I actually felt like I got through and finished.  It was about 1700 words and I went back and forth, trying to clean it up, fix the up, and make the characters have motivation for what they were doing.  I knew it was a little over-the-top so it won't land anywhere for anyone to read but the process was good.  The entire subject was lacking but that's the way it goes sometimes.  At least I worked it all the way through.
I have other ideas going through my head.  I need to put them down.  I have another story that is started but I still don't know where to go with it.  It sure sounds like a lot yet I have nothing to show.  But I am on vacation and the primary thing is to relax. Like now.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT