Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 3 - CH

Monday, July 22, 2013 - Day 3:

I'm not sure this is a good idea to report daily.  And it isn't because I didn't write today because I did.  I have been doing well as far as the time spent working on the story.  I've added more words today.  I worked another hour and a half.  It's coming along.
I'm just not sure I want to be writing and then have to report on it.  Here. It's like going out for happy hour after work and talking about work.  Except I don't consider it all work.  Well, yes...it is work.  I mean I have to work at it. But to write and then to write about what I wrote.  That's the part I'm not sure is a good idea.  Probably pretty boring, too, although anything I've written lately could be considered that.  So I'm not sure.  I'll think about it, maybe.

But for today, I managed some good, quiet, writing time.  Actual writing, not outlines or character sketches or anything about planning to write.  Actual words of the story.  Do I wish I had written more?  Yes.  Oh course.  But it seems to be starting off slowly.  I'll get the momentum going.  I will.  But I need to stop for now.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT