Friday, July 26, 2013

Day 6 - CH

Thursday, July 25, 2013 - Day 6:

A longer writing session after work that started off mostly distracted.  It took time to settle into the business of what was on my page and what needed to be added.  The outcome was only a few more hundred words if it is to be measured in word counts.
I've gotten past day 6 with a daily session of sitting down and working on this one piece.  There is so much more to go but the daily discipline is becoming easier to do as the days click by.  I wouldn't have thought I would be able to get this far with everything that goes on, especially this late in the week when energy starts to lag notoriously.  But the outlook is good and the outcome is, well, I can say I've finally gotten past the beginning.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT