Friday, July 19, 2013

That'll do

I just got home and since it is a Friday afternoon it is now officially my weekend.  I was only a moment ago, going over some notes I had written, and although I could write them up into a nice little post here, I don't know that I will do that.  It was some pretty encouraging stuff and with a little tweaking it would be a good few words.  But the encouraging stuff I wrote is more for me than you, and since I've read them it doesn't really need to go any further.
What I just read was probably more organized and made more sense than what I am putting down now but it's my Friday afternoon.  It's my weekend.  I'll save the energy and organization for the fiction writing I'll be doing.  I finally got to the end of my week and it's like schools out.  Except I get to stay in and write papers...like when I was in school.  Wait a minute.  Let me try that again.
I finally got to the end of my week and it's like schools out.  I get to use my free time as I like and if that means I will be using it to write long, fictional essay, then that's okay.  Sounds a little defensive.
I finally got to the end of my week and it's like schools out.  I'm free to do as I like. I get to choose what and when.  It's all up to me. That'll do for now. 
It's officially my weekend.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT