Thursday, July 4, 2013

What's to do

Happy July 4th!
Plans...what are the plans?  Well, I'm sort of at odds since I really don't have anything to do.   We will be heading to Sonny's house this afternoon to do a little celebrating but he has done everything.  He planned the menu, he bought the groceries, he is cooking.  I don't have to do anything.  I don't want to admit to this but right now, the way things have been so hectic, it's a relief.  Although, these are the type of things I do to relax and that I enjoy.  The problem with them is that they are still a lot of work.  So, I guess I'll have to learn to sit back and relax for this one.  I think I'm a little behind on the relaxing part, anyway.  This might be a good day to try to start.
I'm still clattering away on Jay's PC while I wait on my laptop.  I haven't been using his so much and, unfortunately,  I don't have much of a glimmer of hope that my laptop will be ready before we head out on Sunday.  So I will do without and maybe even find time to write the old fashion way with pen to actual paper.  It used to be the only way I could.  Besides, I will have today and tomorrow and Saturday to print some old pieces I found on my flash drive.  I can see what I have there and maybe turn one of those into something short and complete.  I need to stop talking about doing that and get started.  It's amazing the amount of time I can spend chattering about something without doing it (roll-the eyes here).  So enough.
Happy 4th!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT