Sunday, June 30, 2013

Click, click

I have no laptop.   At present.  It's a little disconcerting because I am using Jay's desktop and the only time I use this particular computer is when I am doing his bookkeeping.  I also keep trying to place my finger on the pad to highlight words or move the curser instead of reaching for his mouse.  It also seems his keyboard clatters.  Click, click, clat, click, clat.  With every letter I type I feel like I might wake the world.  It is making me very self-conscious.
But I took my laptop in for repair.  I am waiting for their call to tell me to pay the $25.00 diagnostic fee and buy a new laptop or pay $xxx amount and they can fix mine.  I will have to see how that goes and in the meantime I will have to buck up and listen to the click, click, clatter of this keyboard or do without.  I will probably do diminishing amounts of both.  And the repair shop told me they would call within 24 hours.  We will see.  They are open today from 11-6 even though it's Sunday so I might know how to proceed today.  And if not, well, we will see.
Needless to say, I found this as an excuse for not starting a new story.  I could say I had good reason.
I have no laptop.
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT