Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hotel in Paradise

  Walking into our room there is a full kitchen with all the dishes, pots and pans, utensils, cutting board I could ask for! 

Move into the living area and turn right into the bedroom.
 Turn left and you are on the second floor private patio off the bedroom.

 Go back inside the bedroom and straight through to the other side is the bathroom.
 Then to the right through the bathroom you are right back at the front door and full kitchen area.
I knew this place was going to be nice.  It is...oh!! Let me get a shot of the very small but second floor gym.  Give me a minute...be right back, it's only two doors down...

It's a small gym but look at the view out those windows!!!

This is what you get to see while working out.  Not bad for indoors!

Although, coming back to the room, I noticed the hallway sort of looks like a scene from the movie, The Shining.


But I made it back here to the room, safely.  To my laptop and a glass of Stella.  Oh, dinner tonight is at the Palms Lounge downstairs.  It must be pricey...they gave us a $40.00 voucher coupon to use when we checked in.  Can't wait!
Did I say I needed to take a break?  Did paradise just get an upgrade?
TT 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT