Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Quiet

I lost track of what day it is.  I had to take a look at my calendar to see that it is indeed Tuesday morning.  I'm sitting on the sofa of the Hotel room in absolute quiet.  I just used the small gym room and showered and am sipping a cup of weak coffee.  I could go down to the main lobby and get some decent brew but then I would need to put something on besides the towel wrapped around me and should probably dry my hair.  I decided it was easier to balance my laptop in my lap and take a few minutes instead. 
And that is what I have been doing.  Taking my few minutes, without thinking about it, without worrying if I should be doing this instead of that.  The absolute quiet has helped.  And not just the quiet around me but finding some quiet inside, too.   Like sitting on the sofa after a shower with the laptop in my lap.  But this coffee is awful.  Gotta get dressed.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT