Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Chef L

Happy Halloween!
The final day of October has arrived and because it is in the middle of the week it has made it rather confusing.  It feels like today should be a Friday and tomorrow a Monday since it will be the first of the month but the benefit is that tomorrow will be Thursday and I'll not have to start the week over.  I mean I will next week but then I'll have another weekend in-between and that will work out fine.
But today is Halloween.  I went over to Sonny and Selma's house last evening to make some fitting alterations to Mr. L's costume.  The apron was slightly too big and the hat too small.  It didn't take long to snip and re-sew and come up with a more fitted version.  Selma had sent a picture this morning before the alterations were completed and I thought he looked just fine. 
Now I don't normally post pictures...with people...but he will probably grow up and not look like this after a while...maybe...so I couldn't resist.
Look at that knife action!  He's a natural and now that the apron has been shortened and the hat given a little more width to the headband it sits on his head very nicely.
Happy Halloween!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT