Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Today's forecast

It's straight up 6:00am.  Wow.  I've been piddling around, checking through advertising e-mails, checking bank accounts and doing general, I'm not sure what for how long, type of things.  I looked down at the time in the bottom right-hand corner of the laptop and it was exactly 6:00 am.  A nice round number, a good start for today.  If you want the entire overview, the temps are about 64 right now with a high expected only around 78 with some chances of rain.  It's been pretty overcast lately, maybe today is the day the rain will finally break through.  I'm hoping it does.  Let it loose and let it fall.  Then enjoy the benefits of fresh and clean after it's all done.
I can hope.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT