Friday, October 5, 2012

DIfferent ball game

I could have made better use of my time yesterday afternoon.  I could rant on at myself for letting it slide but what effect would that have on today and is that the direction I want to go?  I don't think so.  Could I have done more yesterday?  The answer is yes.  Did I?  No.  So considering those facts the only thing I should do now is remember that for the next time.  When the situation comes around again I can try to remember the after effects of my inactivity and consider it in my decision.
But right now instead of yesterday I have today.  It is here presenting itself.  Do I want to use that time to go backwards and dread and lament.  Is that the mood in which I wish to start up this new day?  Or do I want to take advantage of what is up ahead with a clean slate and fresh attitude?  I think I am giving myself some easy questions this morning.  My obvious answer is to heck with yesterday.  Today is a whole different ball game if I want it to be.
Yes.  I want it to be.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT