Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What time

I am letting this month become it's own self-fulling prophecy of speeding away at an incredible forward motion.  It was a mistake to say at the beginning of this month that it would soon be over.  I should never have acknowledged that fact.  I probably shouldn't ever have mentioned it.  Now it is coming true.
They say that if you think it, if you can imagine it, that it will happen.  Well, well...who the hell are they and how do they know these things when no one seems to know who they are?  But that's a different subject.  Is it really true that if you think it and imagine it that it might actually become a possibility?  Or that it might happen?
There must be degree's of how much you think about it and how that affects the chances of it happening.  The more it's in the forefront of my mind the more it could occur.  If I only think about it sometimes than the likelihood is less?  Oh boy.  I don't have time to go into all the avenue's this might take me.  The month is slipping away from me.  The more I think about it the less time I have.
I've got to stop thinking about that!  It's eatin' away all my time!
TT   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT