Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Next question

I used most of my time this morning before work taking a running survery on-line.  I guess I was giving them the right answers because it took longer than most I have taken in the past.  It wasn't because I had to mull over the answers but there were more screens of questions that would come up once I answered the previous.  I guess whatever way I answered a question would trigger another question.  Luckily, I might have saved a little time by answering negative to the one about what energy/protein bar I've used in the past two years (none) or what energy drink I use (none).  It was an honest answer because coffee wasn't included in those choices.  I'm sure if I had checked one brand I would have had another screen to tell them more about the drink or bar.  I mean, why not?  They asked about the shoes I bought, the gear I use, the brands I buy, and where and how much they cost.  They did also ask about the miles I run, where, how long, how much and why.  They asked about the number of races I've participated in, what I planned on participating in and whether cost, location or charity had any bearing in my choices.  I guess an overall good survey.  It certainly was a different way to spend my time this morning.  A good distraction.
Now back to reality.
TT
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT