Thursday, October 4, 2012

Later than usual

I could say I went out and ran again yesterday after work because I did.  It was a little later than as soon as I got home, maybe by an hour and a half or even two.  I was on that teetering fence of should I go, do I want to, I should but I could find reasons not to.  But after that amount of time I realized the simple fact was that I wanted to.  So I went.
It proved to be as I thought it would.  A very good decision to go.  Amazing.  It didn't hurt a thing that I went later than usual.  I was still able to get a load of laundry done afterward.  The slight change in time didn't affect anything like I thought it might.  The change in routine, even ever so slightly, didn't turn the world upside-down.  Imagine that.  I was sure it would, especially on a weeknight.
Maybe I should be doing more of that since it proved so amazing.  But then, I'd probably manage to get myself into trouble somehow.  Or maybe not.  A little change-up is supposed to be good.  No?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT