Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Make time

Have you ever been at the point that you are ready to start something that you have been thinking about and working on?  You have finally done the research and the preparations and you are at the point where you feel confident enough to begin again and get going?  You have left the anxiety and doubts that were floating around long enough for you to separate the real from the imagined and you can start working?  Well, maybe you haven't exactly separated everything completely but you've put aside the imagined for a while.  And then what happens?
Life.
Can't start yet because I have to do this.  Can't do it now because that just came up.  It will need to wait until I finish the other thing. 
Are they excuses?  Not all of them.  Some, yes, maybe so.  But, blast, dang.  When I look toward my week I might lose half of it.  I only have so much time from when I get home to fit so many things in and that's after a full day of work.  I couldn't get more organized and ready.  I couldn't be better at time management and yet it's still slipping away.  I guess it's better to be ready to start and get going than to have the time and not start.  So I'll have to bide my time and pounce when I get the opportunity.  Besides, there is no perfect time...
except now and when you can make it.
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT