Thursday, October 11, 2012

Start again

I've pulled everything back out again.  I've wiped down my blackboard and made my character board more prominent.  I'll move my binders and blank templates for my plot sketch and story evolution to the worktable behind me to have more room.  I have to roll up my sleeves and get some work done before I pick up the pen again.  I know I'll have to do that soon.  I can't put that part off.  Let's face it...it's the key ingredient.  
I've asked myself a million questions, like a good detective looking for clues.  Unfortunately, it seems most of my leads have headed into dark alleyways with only one way out.  I've had to turn around and go down a different alleyway only to find myself turning around again.  It certainly can be discouraging.  But I happen to love detective novels (why mine isn't, I don't know).  I happen to be persistent...so I'll start again.



Maybe I should have said, I'm also very stubborn.  So I'll start again.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT