Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Rest or run

Tuesday is one option for a rest day out of this three days during the Monday through Friday workweek workouts at the gym.  Got that?  The idea is to workout a total of three days Monday through Friday with rest days that can occur either on a Monday or Tuesday and a Thursday or Friday.  Isn't that a great plan?  It gives me lot's of options so there are lot's of ways to stay on track.
And I worked out on Monday morning which is fine.  That's great!  So I wake up at 4:38 am on Tuesday (this morning) and get up and go to the gym.  I guess that's great, too!  Yeah!  Get excited!  OK. stop.  I was excited and ready to jump up and go and I did.  So do I now need to re-think my plan?  Since I didn't take the prescribed rest day on a Monday or Tuesday but went to the gym both days?
Oh no, you don't!!  I know where this can go.  Stop it this minute. 
The plan is fine.  The plan is intact.  No thinking allowed.  Rest days, run days, gym days...yes to all of the above.  That's it.
Yes to all of the above.
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT