Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pondering

There is always a time when I need to stop and think.  It usually comes after periods of being very busy and I feel like I'm missing things that I shouldn't be missing.  Those things more and more, lately, have been the things I keep thinking I want to do or achieve and yet I can't seem to fit them in or I will bypass them for other things.  Jay will only tell me it's life and I have to just accept that.  I can't possibly fit everything that I want to do in the time frames I sometimes want them to fit into.
I know I can't always fit everything in and I've blown time frames like any expert at blowing time frames.  I should have finished the first draft of my fiction at the end of last year and here I am still putting the story together.  Does that count for anything?  No, but who brought that up?
I already know about time management.  I'm not bad with that at all, really.  I actually fit a lot of things into a day and still, damn, still it doesn't seem like I can get to it all.  The all that I keep saying I want to do or achieve. 
So if it isn't a time management issue and it isn't that I'm not already doing a lot, then what does that leave me to think?  Do I really want to fit it in?  Is it something I really want to do?  If it is, then why is it left out?  Such hypotheticals on a Saturday morning.  It's one of those times I sometimes stop to think after being busy. 
It's about time I head out for a run.  That is something I've managed to fit in and keep doing.  It sometimes helps me think and ponder while I'm pounding.  It has it's benefits.  Other things do too, but then life comes along.
TT   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT