Monday, July 2, 2012

Baked, cooled, sold

I made it home after work this afternoon and whipped up three batches of cookies.  It turned out I received a phone call and an order was actually placed for the 5 chocolate, the cherry/macadamia/ white chocolate and the coffee hazelnut cookies.  I managed to get them all baked, cooled, packaged and ready for shipping.  Oh yeah.  I also ran the credit card number that I was given for the total of the purchase.  All that and now I'm finished except dropping off the package to FedEx but I can do that at work tomorrow.  We have a FedEx pick up everyday at work and we are allowed to use the service.
So, I am just now sitting still and I only meant to come upstairs to find my phone since I left it here on my desk when I was printing the FedEx label.  I typed it upstairs on my laptop but the printer is downstairs.  And luckily the phone is here or I wouldn't know where else to look and well...I'm a little tired but then it's only one day of work tomorrow and then a day off for July 4th.
It was great to have gotten the cookie order. 
I'm going downstairs to read now.
'night.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT