Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Proud x2

This isn't my pot of red sauce, my glass of red wine, bottles of olive oil or utensils by the stove.  They aren't mine.  This is a picture I was sent when I was away.  I received it as a text message.  In fact I received two text messages about 15 minutes apart but couldn't open either one.  It seems the location of my personal paradise where I was at when I received them couldn't get a connection for me to download.  I had two text messages with pictures from each of my boys within 15 minutes of each other and I couldn't open either one.  It was quite frustrating.
I finally arrived home yesterday afternoon and was able to open the pictures and find the one you see above and the other of a seven month old Mr L.  As much as I might like to share both you get to see one - the other probably not.  Have you ever seen pictures of people here?  I don't think so.
So both proud pictures!
Dante and I went spice shopping late Saturday afternoon before I went on my trip.  He told me he was planning on attempting his first red sauce.  Since he finally has his own apartment he is getting to moving around in his own kitchen which is what prompted our trip to the store to get his pantry stocked with necessary spices (and a few other items).  The picture to me that you see here is his result.  It looks good from here.  It has the right color and bubble as it simmers.  I'll have to tag him to find out what he thought but I'm glad I got the results picture.
I'm glad I got the picture of Mr L, too.  He looked all happy and rosy cheeked...like he just had a good bowl of red sauce.
Proud times two.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT