Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Gym time

Well, well.  I am dressed and ready for work but I DID get out of the house this morning and went to the gym.  I was able to get a quick 30 minute run on the treadmill and although it felt like it was longer than 30 minutes it worked out just fine.  I was back home by 6:08 with plenty of time.
I also covered my bases with Jay.  I mentioned the possibility of me heading out to the gym in the early, wee hours of the morning and he agreed that wasn't a problem.  He thoroughly dislikes my running outdoors at those hours but he was okay with the gym.  He said so.  I am not sure he even knows I went there this morning.  But no matter.
I couldn't get my nikeplus droid phone application to work...or I got impatient with it and just went with my run and numbers of the treadmill.  I manually entered them into the runkeeper.com application (on my phone, too) which is the one with the outside GPS system but it also gives you the capability to manually enter workouts.  It has all my June runs since my iPod crashed and my nikeplus couldn't sync and I can't manually enter there.  But - my new iPod is tracking from China...was in Hong Kong yesterday and still on time to be delivered to me tomorrow. 
So...well, well.  I need to scoot.
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT