Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Let it slide

This month of June is going to dwindle down to nothing...well, it will dwindle itself right into July...but it seems I can almost chalk up June as being gone.  This sixth month of the year will be over soon and that means another half of a year is going with it.  I look at my calendar and it seems so nicely stagnant and still but when I look at it again it seems the days have all jumped forward, tumbled over themselves, and the pages have turned.  I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not to have it seem so.  Do I need to look back and recollect all the things I did in that space of time?  Or do I need to think ahead on what can be done looking ahead?
Maybe I shouldn't get to thinking too much about any of it.  I could find myself buried in the details if I allow my mind to wander.  I will be thinking about the important things and then become consumed with whether the first day of the week is Sunday rather than Monday.  Well?
So before this month completely gets away from me...or what the heck?  What if it does?  What if the entire rest of this month became a wash and nothing happened of any importance that was prompted by me?  Would that make the month any better or worse?  Would it really matter if I didn't do anything that was thought out or analyzed to the nth degree?  I think I'm going to give myself a break and not think so hard.  I mean, this month is dwindling fast and I could easily get caught up in the hurry up.  I think I would rather let it slide and take it up again in July.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT