Tuesday, June 26, 2012

More gadgets

I woke up this morning considering if I should go to the gym.  The clock said 4:44am.  I was awake.  I could get myself there in no time, put in at least a 30 minute workout, and have time to come back and get ready for work.  The more I thought about it the less I knew I would do it.  I have these passing thoughts about sneaking out of the house at that hour when it's still dark and then getting home and Jay telling me I have some 'splaining to do.  He never actually said that but sometimes I think he is thinking it.  So I talked myself out of it this morning and will get out there this afternoon after work.  I think we're scheduled for a high of 104 this afternoon which isn't much more than it was yesterday.  (Yes - I ate lunch outside as usual).
I need to check out my new nike+ appl for droid!  Selma sent me an email that announced that nike/apple FINALLY decided to offer the phone application not just for iPhones but for Android, too - for free. I have already downloaded it and tried it out by walking around the house.  Then, I am expecting my new iPod nano 6th generation to arrive Thursday afternoon and then I can use either/or and both will still load my stats to my nike site that I have been using over the past two years.  Well, except for anything since 6/4 when my iPod 5th generation finally was drowned in sweat and couldn't be revived even with the magic rice bag.
So I've lost some stats for this month.  I'm way behind anyway for June as far as miles.  I calculated I was only at 59 miles this month compared to the 100 miles I've had for each of the past two.  Now I can keep them all straight again starting in July although I don't expect...
I expect I'll get myself to the gym this afternoon and get in at least a 30 minute workout.  I'll get it done without having any 'splaining to do...except to myself if I don't.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT