Friday, June 15, 2012

Featured

I'm beginning to wonder if the only reason I keep posting here so often is because I can't bear the thought of whatever I last published is so bad and wrong that I need to not leave it at the top of the stack.  I think I am harboring a slight hope that the next one will be a little better than the last and that last one will get pushed down and away.  It shouldn't be at the featured top.  But, of course, with that type of thinking then I have to keep putting a new one on top of the stack because then that one becomes the bad and wrong one that needs to get pushed down.  It could (it has, I think) turned into a never ending cycle of, well, bad and wrong stacked up.  It could be viewed that way.  I know I have viewed it that way.
Then I go and do it anyway.  Bad or wrong all stacked up turns into one that might be okay or even good every once in a while.  Then that okay and good is at the featured top.  And if only I could tell the difference so I could leave it there for a while.  Featured.  At the top.  But then I re-read it and see it might not be all that okay and good and need to bump it down.
I don't know what I've been thinking lately. 
TT
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT