Sunday, June 3, 2012

No worries

I actually scared myself for an instant when I looked at the clock on my laptop and realized it was time to shut down and leave for work!  But its not and it isn't.  First of all, its Sunday morning so there would be no leaving for work today at all.  Second, I'm taking time off and I don't have to be at work even if it were Monday. 
I'm wondering if that indicates just how much I need to not be going to work and how much good this taking time off really is.  It makes me wonder how hard I have been pushing myself in almost every direction?  I'm wondering if I should be expending any energy wondering.
I say, no worries.  I'm not going to wonder.  I'm giving in to the whatever comes along right now.  After the initial scare and realization of the time on the clock I'm putting it aside.  For me to lose track of the time and day might be the best thing that could happen.  I'm throwing the routines out the window and giving up on the norms.  I wonder what might happen along if I do that?
Now that is something that might be worth wondering about.
TT       

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT