Friday, June 1, 2012

Now

Friday evening and the sun is making it's way down.  I've finished that book I was reading.  I have the next one lined up and ready.  I only paused up here long enough to click that finished book over from currently reading to finished.  I added my selection of stars to indicate my rating and wrote up a short review that means absolutely nothing.  Yes.  I have a website that helps me track the books I've read so it can recommend books for me to read.  A website for everything these days.
I've made it through the week.  I have a Saturday morning to look forward to and free time.  That starts now actually.  It is all free time for me starting now.  I'm going to use it as easily as I can.  First by watching the last of the sun as it makes it's way farther down in the sky and then by starting up that new book I've been waiting to read. 
Free time.  Starting now.
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT