Friday, June 28, 2013

Another place

Somehow, I know this isn't going to work.  I am still trying to work out this keyboard on top of a keyboard on top of my laptop situation.
Since I have taken the day off from work I lazed around and slept in.  I finally got myself up and made coffee.  I figured I'd take my laptop and plug it in downstairs where I would be closer to the keyboard I needed to borrow from the desktop.  I've been sitting here for about 15 minutes and it's uncomfortable.  It isn't my upstairs office.  I don't have my window to look out of and I don't have...the most important thing I don't have is a laptop that is functioning the way a laptop is supposed to function.  I don't think plugging a keyboard and setting it on top of the keyboard on a laptop was the way anyone thought it was supposed to work and they would be correct.  It works but it isn't working.
The only reason I am going on about it is because I don't want to have to think about going out to buy another laptop.  It isn't the money.  I just don't want to have to make a decision and pick another to buy.  Could I really be that zapped of energy?  Yes. I wanted nothing more than to spend a free day bouncing story ideas around and hammering out a few words in the direction of about 7500 words.
Ah, the heck with it.  I can still do it.  I'm not going to let this stop me.  So what if I'm going outside the normal to do what I want.  So what. A mild inconvenience to do what I want on a day I want to do it?  I'll buy a laptop tomorrow.  Today, well today...I'll have to find another place to sit.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT