Thursday, June 27, 2013

Just wrong


Can you see this picture?!?!?   Like I really needed this (like anyone needs these little irritating things that happen).  I am having a problem with my laptop, or rather the keyboard on my laptop.
I woke up this morning and went about my usual routine except when I got around to booting up my laptop I had a little problem.  There was no response from certain keys...like 5 and 6, and almost the entire row of letters starting with A, S, D, F, G, H, J, K, L, : " Enter.  I have to say the g and h worked but not all the rest of the row.  I immediately did what everyone at a help desk tells you to do.  I re-booted the laptop.  I tried to type in some words and realized the keys just weren't working.  I tried to enter things through Chrome.  I tried through Internet Explorer.  I tried a word document.  I tried, I tried, and I tried and guess what?  My keyboard isn't working!  I was able to figure it out after trying really hard.  Or was I trying to avoid figuring it out?
I am working it right now by what you see in the picture.  I have hooked up the USB keyboard that belongs to the desktop Jay uses downstairs.  I borrowed it.  To test my laptop, of course, and it's working although I will need to put it back and it isn't exactly a great way to use a laptop.  I mean, I guess I could get used to it, but a keyboard is sitting on top of, well, a keyboard sitting on top of a laptop.  It's working but doesn't quite seem right.  And, of course, it isn't right.
This is wrong.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT