Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Isn't it?

It would be easy to decide to stay inside and use this extra time at my desk than get up and run a few skinny miles before work.  That isn't going to happen.  If I could manage a run yesterday and still get to work without a lot of rushing around there isn't any way I need to put it off and not get the short run done today.  It's going to happen.  I just needed to present the thought of not doing it so I could dash it away.  Reject it quickly and move on.  
And moving is what I'm doing.  Another quick trip up the street so when I am finally driving to work I won't be jealous and pounding my palm on the steering wheel, cursing myself for not getting it done.  That is what usually happens if I don't run and I see others running their skinny miles before work.  But I won't be doing that today.  I'll be the one thinking as I pass the runners on my way to work, isn't it great?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT