Tuesday, June 18, 2013

That story - finished

So here's the thing.  I finally finished that story.  I did.  I hung in there and got it all complete.  It starts, there some stuff in the middle and then it ends.  All done.  I'm feeling good about doing it.  It isn't anything more than a story but it was something I knew I had to do.  It was something for me to try and now that I've finished it I am thinking I want to do that again.
I'll try to make it a little better.  Or I just try to write an entire story with a start, some stuff in the middle and then an end again.  I might even try to make it a little interesting.  I mean, I might try to make it interesting for somebody other than me.  Not that the story is interesting to me but the process of writing the story is interesting to me.  That's probably not the best approach to take but it's the one that is interesting to me at the moment.
I could start another story or I could even go back and take another look at the one I just wrote.  I know I have grammar that should be fixed.  I'm sure I'm guilty of using passive voice, split infinitives, tense confusion,  sentence structure.  What can I say.  I love literature but I'm not very good at all the technical stuff.  But it's something I really need to work on.
But I think I'll just leave the story for now and see what else I can do.  I'll read some more articles from Writers Digest and read more fiction novels and I'll try writing a little more.  I think I like that idea.
I finished that story I was writing.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT