Saturday, June 1, 2013

Decisions

I'm taking too long to decide whether to have another cup of coffee or to just go out and enjoy the outdoors.  It's plenty light enough to pull on my running shoes and start up this weekend the way it should be started.  I already know I'm going to run.
I thought I would go out and find another place to run instead of my neighborhood.  It would be nice to find some new scenery but I think it's more about me wanting to avoid these inclines I have to tackle around my house.  And then as if I didn't know how steep some of them are, my gadget gave me a message about tackling the most elevation this past month.  Yeah.  I know.
A more consistent flat surface would be nice.  A change in scenery, too, but even though I have inclines and it might be a road I've beaten down many a time, it's never the same.  Every time I go out a little bit has changed.  It is a little bit different.  It all keeps moving ahead, subtly fading and blending into new, like me with each step forward.
Ah, come on...what's to decide?  Time for a run.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT