Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hand me the aspirin

If I'm supposed to be running I missed it.  This week isn't going to be the monumental, motivational, push for the end of the month like I started out this month, that's for sure.  Everything seems to be winding down instead of revving up.  I think I'm trying to find that very slim area that is called balance and not being very successful.
It doesn't help that I woke up yesterday morning with a slight pinch in my lower right back.  How is that possible?  Go to bed, wake up with a pinched muscle?  What's that all about?  Age.  What else could it be?  How else do you do nothing all night and wake up with things wrong with you?  So I'm pretending it isn't really there, that I don't really notice it.  It must be some imaginary bit of suffering I have added to my 'feel bad for no reason' list since I haven't felt bad about anything.  Could it be a symptom of, everything is good so something bad must be lurking?
Well, I'll tell you what.  If the only thing I have to suffer through is a slightly pinched muscle, hand me the bottle of aspirin and let's get on our way.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT