Sunday, June 2, 2013

Ease up

The overcast skies and drizzling rain is keeping me indoors this morning.  The lightning flashes and thunder rumblings don't make it easier to want to make an attempt to escape.  I'll have to wait to it out.  It's a good thing.  We certainly can use the rain that is forcing itself upon us.  We have become used to being without it for so many years.  It's an odd occurrence any more but what should be normal seems like an overabundance of the wet coming down.  It makes it seem as if it's more than we should have when it is only catching up to what it always should have been.
But it's keeping me indoors this morning, so far.  It's giving me a chance to have another cup of coffee and get to doing a few things that had to be put aside yesterday. An hour with Mr. L turned into an afternoon and  then it was evening before I had a chance to think about anything else.  But then there is today and the rain is making me ease up on how I will  use the time now and later.  One thing at a time and time for it all.
Time to grab another cup of coffee and watch the rain.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT