Sunday, June 2, 2013

2 minutes

I'm feeling a little frustrated at the moment.  I'm going to allow the frustration for 2 minutes and then let it go.  The rain was a wonderful thing to wake up to this morning and the extra time it gave me this morning to relax and have some coffee worked out really nice.  My problem after that was that the terrible, cramped muscle between my neck and the back of my left shoulder was acting up.  You know the spot (or maybe you don't).  If you reach your left hand up and grab your left shoulder it will be the spot your fingers hit on your back.  Right there.  You want to flex your neck one way or the other to stretch it out except the flexing doesn't help mine and the cramping gets severe.  It's because of the way I tense it when I am working on my computer at work, when I have a lot of work, which I have.
I took one of the prescription strength Advil's the doctor gave me a month ago (which, back then, I took along with a muscle relaxer at night for a week).  It had all helped a month ago but since in the past two days it seemed to be cramping up on me again, I thought the Advil would help.
Well, not so much.  I should know better than to take anything prescription like that.  It just doesn't agree with me.  I've gotten allergic to drugs.  I can't seem to take anything.
Instead of relieving the shoulder muscle tension, the pill managed to upset my stomach and make me feel light-headed and fuzzy all day.  I couldn't get anything done.  I was out-of-sorts and feeling crappy all day.  So I haven't been able to get anything done.  And so I'm feeling frustrated.
And I think my 2 minutes is up.
That means I have to let it go, now.  (Sigh)
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT