Friday, June 7, 2013

Lose control

Oh, Weekend, Glorious Weekend!  I live all week to LIVE all weekend.  I'm not sure how that has come to be but it has.  Maybe I've always been that way or I've been that way as long as I have had a regular full-time job.  Wait, if you think about it that way, it means it has been that way for many, many, many, many, many years.  So that means I have been doing it for quite a while.
It wasn't always like that.  I think I remember times that I didn't actually feel like I needed to get through the work-week in order to LIVE.  At least I think I remember times such as those.  Maybe I don't really remember those times and it's just a fabrication I've made up in my subconscious mind to make it seem less true about the weekend living thing and all.  It's amazing the sort of things I can fabricate.  Maybe I've gone through my entire life (is it over) and have always felt like I've been speeding ahead to the weekend.  That could explain why I'm so old now.  All that speeding through the week to have a weekend has pushed me ahead faster than I should have been pushed.  Don't listen.  That's just another fabrication.  I have no such control over speeding weeks, weekends, or time.  I don't.
But, I will begin my lack of control now since it is officially my weekend.  My Oh So Glorious Weekend!    Time to LIVE!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT