Friday, May 10, 2013

When I get to it

I've got a short day at work.  I'm leaving at 1:00 even though we don't head out to my personal paradise until later today.  I'll be there all weekend with Sonny and Selma and the big boy and Mr. L.  They left yesterday and are already there.  Jay and I and Dante will be heading out late today.  It's the whole gang this time!
I'm feeling a little rushed but I've been feeling that way all week - for weeks.
I still haven't gotten around to revising my Chapter Three.  For some crazy reason I thought I might be able to do some work on it in the car driving down this afternoon.  Like I won't get caught up in the conversation, radio music, and distraction going on.  I thought I would sit in the back and work on it.  I'm not sure I'm being realistic.  But I will get to it when I get to it.
I am looking forward to the weekend and being away.  It's especially nice to be going with everyone.  It's something I wasn't sure we could get all our schedules around but it's happening.  So I will muddle through my half day of work and then get myself ready to be on the move for my personal paradise.
Happy Weekend!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT