Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Now

You know that short story I've been working on?  I've been thinking about chapter three.  I already have the draft written.  I was ready to take on the re-visioning to complete it and I've actually started the draft of chapter four.  Now I'm thinking I need to go back and re-write it from the other main characters perspective.  I could keep the same action happening and even the majority chunk of dialogue but I would need to redo the portions that were from the other main characters point of view.  I'd need to turn it around.
That will take a little more work but I think it might be a better way to go at this point.  And so, I've been thinking about it even though I need to go for a run now.  I've been thinking about that, too.  All these thoughts.
Time to go do.  It.  Now.  First the run...then...take a look at chapter three.
Think later.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT