Thursday, May 2, 2013

Any rain?

There was thunder most of the night last night but I don't think I heard any actual rain.  I'm sure with all the commotion going on out there that rain must have fallen.  I just didn't hear it.  I'm sure once I take a step outdoors I will have evidence of it.  It would seem an awful waste of a show last night with the thunder if there wasn't any rain.
I was feeling mightily sorry for myself yesterday afternoon.  I think the long days of work are zapping my energies by the time I get home.  I am finding myself to be lazier than I want to be.  Or at least it's an excuse for me to lounge and not get to doing things I have in my head that I should be doing.  Or to do the things I would rather be doing when I am at work thinking I would rather be home doing other things.  So I got home and laid around doing nothing other than feeling sorry for myself.
It was an awful waste of a lot of show without producing anything.  Sort of like thunder without any rain.
TT  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT