Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bouncing degrees

The wind won't stop howling.  It's as if a pack of coyotes decided to move just outside the front door and another are circling the back.  It doesn't help that the wind is carrying the damp from last nights thunderstorms while the temperatures drop to chill what was a pleasant and agreeable 86 degrees yesterday.     Not so for tonight.  It's a predicted 45 degrees those coyotes are heralding.  Hark!  It's May and I've got better things to do than deal with these bouncing degrees.
But deal I must.  And if it's a dip in the temperatures and a howl of the wind I know it will be over almost as quickly as it starts.  It isn't what I would want but a slight shift in the weather can be dealt with as long as it will be over and then done.  The wind will stop it's song, the sun will recover it's glow, and I will be dealing with those better things.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT