Sunday, May 19, 2013

Moving slow

As early as I woke this morning, I don't seem to be moving as quickly as I would have liked.  It's coming up on 7:00 am and I should have scooted myself out for a run a half hour ago.  And still I'm here sipping slowly on my first cup of coffee because I put that off while I cleaned the kitchen and put a load of laundry in to wash.  So wait, maybe I'm not moving slowly, just not moving toward what I had in my head I was going to do first.  Does it matter that my organization went a little awry?  Or maybe I am (not again!) being a little over the top about when, where, what, why and who?
But I better be off for now.  I need to get that run in before my 8:30 am date with Mr. L.  I need to get moving a little more quickly.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT