Wednesday, May 22, 2013

15 minutes

I have spent a maximum of 15 minutes up here at my laptop the past two days.  Yes.  I'd say 15 minutes is an accurate statement.  I haven't had time in the mornings.  I just went through the 30 plus e-mails that I haven't bothered to open.  They weren't anything important.  Just advertising that I deleted, but it sure can accumulate when I don't bother with it.  So I bothered with it and cleaned it all out.
I don't feel so bad now that I've spent at least another 15 minutes here.  That will make 30 for the past two days.  Not enough to get any work done but at least I doubled the time.  That must account for something.  It doesn't account for not getting anything done but I'll catch up.  I mean, I already cleared my inbox.
I'm going to read now.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT