Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Leaf turning

Tuesday morning is starting out with a renewed attitude.  I've been spending my time being very busy at work.  Associates are dropping like flies, work is piling up, it's getting busier and so there is more work that needs to get done.  It doesn't get easier.  But that can be dealt with as I've done it before.
On my own front this past weekend we celebrated Dante's 28th birthday.  We had the vino and food and hugs all around.  We might even be all going to my paradise this weekend for a short get away together.  I think we all might actually make it out there.
But all that aside, I am making small steps to change up whatever funk has settled over me so far this year.  I am not sure why I have persisted in trying to avoid and destroy the things I would rather be doing.  No more.  I checked out another writing site...writing.com...and posted the Prologue and Chapter One of a short story I'm working on.  I actually had someone there review it and mostly had comments about my grammar   They had good remarks about the characters and dialogue and story so far but caught me on some technical errors  that I have since corrected.  Good feedback for a problem I know I have.  I also went out and did a short run.  I am going to get that consistent again.  I don't know why I haven't already.  Don't know but no more.
Day two of leaf turning...looking good.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT