Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May 1

I realized it's Wednesday today.  Then I realized it's the first of May.  Then I realized that even though there might be a slight dip in the evening temperatures that the days will be quite nice.  I should be outside.
I say that now because it's an easy way to try to get around the fact that I will be inside all day.  Who wants to be inside on such gorgeous days?  I will and have taken my entire lunch hour outside and that helps break the day from it's insidedness.  It helps tremendously to pull away and allow that escape even if it's only an hour and I have to drag myself back inside afterward.  But good things come in small packages if you can appreciate them when you have them.  And I do most of the time.
Happy May Day!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT