Monday, May 20, 2013

Great and fast

It was a great and fast weekend.  I'm letting time get away from me this morning and I can't tell you the amount of times I sat here writing a few paragraphs and then deleting them all before moving away from the laptop.  That happened over the course of the great and fast weekend.  I couldn't sort any decent thoughts and even now I'm rambling.  Posh!
On that story of mine.  I worked on it a bit but somehow I've spooked myself.  I want to convince myself I've written it into a corner but I know that isn't really true.  Not really.  I just need to buckle down and figure it out.  It isn't a matter of any of the things I am imagining I can or can't do with it.  I just need to channel that imagination into the writing and leave the worrying about where the story is or might be alone.  I've taken it this far and I can scribble on it some more.  And then a little more.
And that is where I'm at.  A little more work, than a little more.
Sometimes work can almost be like fun when you stop worrying about it.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT