Saturday, May 25, 2013

Re-arrange

It's been raining since 2:00am this morning and it's still pouring down.  I will need to re-arrange my morning since I can't go out and run first thing like I wanted.  I will have to keep an eye on the weather since there are flash flood warnings but the good part is that when it finally stops the temperatures will be lower.  It won't be the screaming 90 plus degrees that it has been.  The end of the story is that I will still find a time to run.  Period.
I suppose the re-arranging won't be all that bad.  It's a three-day weekend and I have some normal chores that can occupy my time.  It won't be as if I'm sitting around bored.  I usually enjoy sitting and watching the rain and being able to take my time.  Unfortunately, this is one morning I was already hyped to go out and blow off some extra energy and I will have to reel it in for a while.  The hard part is I'm not sure how long and where the re-arranging will take me.  But wondering 'what if' isn't going to do any good so I'll get busy and not worry about the weather.  It will come around.  It always does.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT