Friday, May 31, 2013

Knew that

So here it is a Friday and I'm finally here with enough time to scribble a note.  I didn't stop to blather about how I wish, or if I could, or maybe tomorrow I will finally get to do that...
I've been putting in a short 3 mile run every morning this past week before work.  I have run a consistent 6 days in a row for a total of 26.48 miles.  It isn't an incredible amount of miles but a little marathon, if you will.  Considering the total lack of miles and consistency I have shown all year I am very encouraged.  I am looking at races again.  I am considering upping the miles.  I am looking forward to going out tomorrow morning with much more than a mere 30 minutes to run before trying to force myself to cool-down enough to shower and get to work.  I will need to make a phone call, but I also believe the new Brooks Ghost running shoes are available tomorrow and I'd like to get that pair and use my Mizuno's as back up.
So you can see the fire seems to have kicked in again.  We'll see how it goes and if those morning rush runs can continue.  I would certainly like to total more miles at the end of June than I did in May.  Consistency is what it is all about and to stop talking and start doing actually works.  I knew that.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT