Thursday, May 23, 2013

Busy, tired

I've lost track of days.  What is it today?  Wednesday, Thursday?  I'm confused.  I've got another week that seems to be slipping by without me knowing what the heck is going on.  Or is it that I know what the heck isn't and what the heck is going on and still can't keep up.  It must be an age thing.  Or just a busy thing.  Or a busy thing at work thing that makes me tired and confused because of my age.  That leaves me no time to get to  my after hours things...because I'm old and tired, right?
When I mentioned to Jay last night that I was tired, he said it was because I had gotten up early and ran the past two mornings.  I didn't care for his response.  He insinuated that because of my age I couldn't handle two workouts in two days time without getting tired.  And then of course, it stayed in my head and I decided I would skip this mornings run.  Okay, so a rest day it will be, but I will not let that comment knock me off my horse, or my, well, my, knock me out of my running shoes.
Well, I feel better now.  Somehow.  I realized it's Thursday and that helps.  Being less confused can go a long way.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT